Spectrul Realității
Ne bucurăm că accesați forumul nostru, poveștile, membrii și multe altele vă așteaptă!

Se pare că o fantomă a detectat că nu sunteți înregistrat/logat!

Pentru a vă loga apăsați butonul ”CONECTARE”
Pentru a vă înregistra apăsați butonul ”ÎNREGISTRARE”
Dacă doriți să fiți vizitator apăsați butonul ”NU MAI AFISA”
Spectrul Realității
Ne bucurăm că accesați forumul nostru, poveștile, membrii și multe altele vă așteaptă!

Se pare că o fantomă a detectat că nu sunteți înregistrat/logat!

Pentru a vă loga apăsați butonul ”CONECTARE”
Pentru a vă înregistra apăsați butonul ”ÎNREGISTRARE”
Dacă doriți să fiți vizitator apăsați butonul ”NU MAI AFISA”

AcasaPortalCăutareUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare
• • Administratorii forumului vă invită să citiți regulamentul forumului cu un CLICK AICI . Crezi că îndeplinești toate criteriile vreunui grup? Vrei să faci parte din staff? Tot ce trebuie să faci, e să dai CLICK AICI și să faci o cerere și verifică dacă cerea ta îndeplinește cerințele cu un CLICK AICI. Mulțumesc pentru timpul acordat! • •
Cei mai activi postatori ai saptamanii
Niciun utilizator
Ultimele subiecte
» Cine este online?
That strange dream ........ I_icon_minitimeSam Mar 16, 2024 2:39 am Scris de Mihai

» Funcția „Urmărește”
That strange dream ........ I_icon_minitimeLun Sept 25, 2023 12:36 am Scris de Mihai

» Fiul meu a disparut si nimeni nu ma crede
That strange dream ........ I_icon_minitimeSam Aug 26, 2023 6:43 pm Scris de DedeDali

» Actualizări Forum
That strange dream ........ I_icon_minitimeVin Aug 25, 2023 9:01 pm Scris de Remor

» Short Horror Stories
That strange dream ........ I_icon_minitimeJoi Aug 17, 2023 10:08 pm Scris de DedeDali

» În Curând Voi Dispărea
That strange dream ........ I_icon_minitimeJoi Aug 17, 2023 10:05 pm Scris de DedeDali

» Mormintele Din Pădure
That strange dream ........ I_icon_minitimeJoi Aug 17, 2023 10:03 pm Scris de DedeDali

» Papagalul spune niste lucruri oribile
That strange dream ........ I_icon_minitimeJoi Aug 17, 2023 9:59 pm Scris de DedeDali

» Cine sunt eu
That strange dream ........ I_icon_minitimeVin Iun 30, 2023 9:35 pm Scris de Hanamura

» Poze care au surprins paranormalul
That strange dream ........ I_icon_minitimeVin Iun 30, 2023 9:33 pm Scris de Hanamura

» Cronicarul
That strange dream ........ I_icon_minitimeVin Iun 30, 2023 9:31 pm Scris de Hanamura

» Detalii despre mine
That strange dream ........ I_icon_minitimeJoi Iun 29, 2023 5:02 pm Scris de Hanamura

» Deuces
That strange dream ........ I_icon_minitimeMier Mai 31, 2023 4:22 pm Scris de AlessiaAny

» Cerere Designer
That strange dream ........ I_icon_minitimeMier Apr 05, 2023 1:09 pm Scris de Remor

» Måneskin
That strange dream ........ I_icon_minitimeDum Noi 27, 2022 5:40 pm Scris de Xiphion.

» [Portofoliu] Crystal Snow
That strange dream ........ I_icon_minitimeJoi Oct 06, 2022 12:38 am Scris de Ambrose

» Ambulancia Fantasma
That strange dream ........ I_icon_minitimeJoi Aug 11, 2022 9:45 pm Scris de Remor

» Spectrul Realitatii - 10 Ani
That strange dream ........ I_icon_minitimeLun Dec 20, 2021 9:21 pm Scris de Remor

» Teddy Bear
That strange dream ........ I_icon_minitimeMar Aug 03, 2021 10:10 pm Scris de AlessiaAny

» A Pizza Delivery
That strange dream ........ I_icon_minitimeJoi Iun 03, 2021 3:55 pm Scris de Hanamura

Recent Members
See more
Cont pierdut

Cont pierdut

// Dacă nu ai acces la cont

În cazul în care ești un membru vechi care și-a uitat parola, intră pe serverul de discord sau trimite un mesaj privat de pe un cont nou unui administrator.
Afilieri
RPG Anime Romania
Image hosting by giphy
Soricei de Biblioteca
Youtube
Instagram

That strange dream ........

In jos 
AutorMesaj
dream36
Veteran
Veteran

5 Ani
5 ani de la crearea contului.

Data de inscriere : 08/07/2013
Varsta : 22
Localizare : In Iad, vad mii de demoni calcati in picioare de Satana

That strange dream ........ Empty
MesajSubiect: That strange dream ........   That strange dream ........ I_icon_minitimeJoi Iun 26, 2014 4:28 pm

That strange dream ........ that haunts me every night every day of the year. I always dream that the world really is a place full of inversion , is a parallel universe. There is still upside down . It's a wonderful world full of ........ mystery. I woke up , and when to get out of my bed the beautiful, fine , fluffy and wrapped lace and velvet , call me mom .
Mother: Alex , come on down . Your father goes to work and you have to have breakfast .
Me: Sure, mom! I stripped off my sleepwear cute and I took a shower . I could feel the cold water and hot water united by making a suitable water warm. I dressed in my clothes went out and got my diary. I put in a backpack , along with a pen and an encyclopedia about paranormal activities . How heavy is the book ! It has 258 pages and is exceedingly difficult. I go down and get my breakfast. My favorite breakfast : French fries with a piece of chicken and ketchup. In addition to this a glass of milk and cookies for dessert or a glass of juice with a slice of apple pie with cheese .
Dad: You see, that I come very late ! Do not wait ! We have much work today . Alex , do not think that if it is summer , you can not do your homework or go to bed late. You can not stay awake until midnight .
Alex : Yes , Dad ! Bye! Do not forget to call me today , okay?
Dad: You leave home , Alex , do not forget to take your phone , keys and money.
Alex : Well , dad ! I NEXT few opinions .
Sus In jos
Dandelion
Nebun dupa forum
Nebun dupa forum
Dandelion

5 Ani

Data de inscriere : 18/04/2014
Varsta : 24
Localizare : Marte

MesajSubiect: Re: That strange dream ........   That strange dream ........ I_icon_minitimeJoi Iun 26, 2014 7:13 pm

Bănuiesc că asta e introducerea nu ? Nu prea văd parte de groază şi de aceea...
Sunt curioasă în schimb ce se va întâmpla în continuare .

:SN: 
Sus In jos
dream36
Veteran
Veteran

5 Ani

MesajSubiect: Re: That strange dream ........   That strange dream ........ I_icon_minitimeVin Iun 27, 2014 9:50 am

After I left home, I met with Cosmin. I went both in the park and talking about the haunted house. Near my house is a haunted house. Legend has it that the house was built on the site of a cemetery. Who come there not out, or leaving dead. We went to the park and we sat on a bench. Cosmin looked very carefully at page 154. Was about the house. He said not to go to the door in July. We went to the store and we took 2 doses of soda Coca-Cola. We went in the house. There were cobwebs everywhere, blood stains and odor of the body. It was door number 7. Was a large metal door with a padlock gold. The key of the door was golden and beautiful. I opened the lock of curiosity, disrespecting warning. I opened the door, with courage. It was a bright light that led us upstairs. There was a corridor with six metal doors with 6 keys next to them. When we get to the door 1, after the door came a ghost. But when I possess, to create a sort of invisible shield. I thought that I defended those crosses. That ghost appeared in front of us and said:
- This is my house! And started screaming and evil laugh. I NEXT few opinions.
Sus In jos
Cosmar
Spammer
Spammer

5 Ani

Data de inscriere : 31/12/2013

MesajSubiect: Re: That strange dream ........   That strange dream ........ I_icon_minitimeVin Iun 27, 2014 5:03 pm

Interesant. Dar actiune se petrece putin cam repede, incerca sa lungesti unele detali. Puteai s-o scri in limba ta materna.
Sus In jos
dream36
Veteran
Veteran

5 Ani

MesajSubiect: Re: That strange dream ........   That strange dream ........ I_icon_minitimeVin Iun 27, 2014 5:17 pm

imi place engleza si romana
Sus In jos
dream36
Veteran
Veteran

5 Ani

MesajSubiect: Re: That strange dream ........   That strange dream ........ I_icon_minitimeSam Iun 28, 2014 4:19 pm

-We know, but I heard that the house is haunted! said Cosmin
- It is! Thousands stay here instead of going to hell or heaven. In fact, most of them went to their place, ie Hell or Heaven. And I know why you came here. Adi has a dream about Ying-Yang world, but to get there, you need to Ying Yang Yo-Yo and Yo-yo. But it will give you some advice because I know that you are on the side of good: do not go in the world Ying-Yang only one of two as you come back here, you will be changed. The good ones are bad and vice versa. And disappeared. Before leaving, he said he is looking into the 7 rooms Ying Yo-yo. # 1 I entered the room and saw a ring that had drawn him a dragon. In the second room was a kind of scepter with 2'' fairies'' in him. I took it and continued searching. In the third room I found ......
Sorry, it's too short but I promise the next time, the next will be longer.
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: That strange dream ........   That strange dream ........ I_icon_minitime

Sus In jos

That strange dream ........
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Mangi,my dream.The real dream.
» Forta Salamii (Omegle with a strange Salami)
» Just a dream
» Bad Dream Coma
» The Ghost Dream

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Spectrul Realității :: ★ CATEGORIILE INIȚIALE ★ ::  Povești de groază :: Povești de groază - SCURTE-
Mergi direct la: